The DPHMP supports the Division of Professional Regulation (DPR) in meeting three key goals:
- Supporting both public and workplace safety.
- Helping licensees with substance use and mental health issues to recover and continue working safely.
- Helping keep experienced, trained professionals employed.
Who Should Participate in DPHMP?Any licensed professional regulated by a State of Delaware Title 23, Title 24, and Title 28 board or commission who is experiencing substance use and/or mental health issues should enroll.
Who Is Eligible for DPHMP?Licensees must have a Delaware license or certification. Licensees also must not have committed an offense, other than the status of being chemically dependent or impaired, that would constitute grounds for discipline under applicable laws governing the profession.
How Can I Become Enrolled?
- Voluntarily self-refer into the program.
- Referral by a third party who contacts the DPR or the DPHMP.
- Mandate by an Order from a professional licensing board/commission.
What Services Are Included?DPHMP includes the following services:
- Evaluation - determines treatment plan
- Case Monitoring - supports compliance
- Toxicology Testing - supports compliance
- Website for Licensees- provides program forms, guidelines, and payment status
- Website for DPR - tracks compliance of enrolled licensees
If you have any problems registering or logging in, or if you are not yet enrolled in the program, please contact Uprise Health:
Uprise Health Monitoring is proud to partner with RecoveryTrek for toxicology and billing services.
If you are a current participant, you can check in for toxicology testing daily one of three ways:
APP: Download the free app
PHONE: 757-414-6039. You will need your Program ID (3701), ID number, and PIN.
WEB PORTAL: Click the "Log In" Button above, or navigate directly to www.recoverytrek.com and click on "Participant Log In". You will need your Program ID (3701), User Name, and Password. If you do not have this information, please contact RecoveryTrek at firstname.lastname@example.org.