The DPHMP supports the Division of Professional Regulation (DPR) in meeting three key goals:
- Supporting both public and workplace safety.
- Helping licensees with substance use and mental health issues to recover and continue working safely.
- Helping keep experienced, trained professionals employed.
Who Should Participate in DPHMP?Any licensed professional regulated by a State of Delaware Title 23, Title 24, and Title 28 board or commission who is experiencing substance use and/or mental health issues should enroll.
Who Is Eligible for DPHMP?Licensees must have a Delaware license or certification. Licensees also must not have committed an offense, other than the status of being chemically dependent or impaired, that would constitute grounds for discipline under applicable laws governing the profession.
How Can I Become Enrolled?
- Voluntarily self-refer into the program.
- Referral by a third party who contacts the DPR or the DPHMP.
- Mandate by an Order from a professional licensing board/commission.
What Services Are Included?DPHMP includes the following services:
- Evaluation - determines treatment plan
- Case Monitoring - supports compliance
- Toxicology Testing - supports compliance
- Website for Licensees- provides program forms, guidelines, and payment status
- Website for DPR - tracks compliance of enrolled licensees
If you have any problems registering or logging in, or if you are not yet enrolled in the program, please contact RBH:
Apple and Android apps available for your daily check-in
Get the Android app: Simply go to the Google Play store from your device and search for RBH Daily to download the free app.
Get the Apple app: Go to the app store on your iPhone or iPad and search for RBH Daily to download the free app to your device. The app is compatible with Apple's iOS 11 operating system as well as older operating systems.
Use the app: Open the app, log in with your ID and password, and the app will tell you if you need to test that day. The app provides a confirmation number just as if you called the IVR or checked in by logging into this portal. The app will also give you the panel to check off if you have a paper CCF. Using the app WILL count as your daily check-in. Make sure to close out the app after using it each time.